From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan Song
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 11:33
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I'm back! Outlook question.

Hi Guys,

For some reason my emails were not going through to the list and we were
asked to consult our email providers or ISP's but I got no where with that.
I unsubscribed, and later on down the road I resubscribed, hoping I would be
let back into the house, which after looking into my junk folder, I saw the
email to confirm my subscription, so here I am. Here is my question,
hopefully it will make sense...

Without typing a long story, in short, I moved email folders I created over
to another destination, and later on decided to move them back, but I'm
noticing that 2 folders state close after focusing on the folder, for
example, contacts close and the other one it says calendar close. It
shouldn't say that right? Normally, based on my thinking that closed would
indicate a treeview? Thoughts anyone? I'm using latest jaws 17 and outlook
2016.

Great to be able to post here again seeing as this list I think is going on
10 years!

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song