When you encounter the window that ask you if you want to let this program make changes usually you can press the tab key twice and you will land on the yes butten then press the space bar and you should be good to go.

-----Original Message----- From: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 6:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] user account settings in windows 10

Jean: I normally use the tab key. I am using JAWS 17, with Windows 10. Am
not certain if this will have any difference on your situation or not.
Jerry

-----Original Message----- From: Jean Menzies
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 4:42 PM
To: JawsUsersList
Subject: [JAWS-Users] user account settings in windows 10

Using Jaws 18 and Windows 10. When I run  a program to install updates, such
as when installing Jaws updates, I get the typical pop up message window
that says something like 'Do you want to allow the following program to make
changes ...

Yes, I want that message. I hear it, but I can’t navigate to the window to
choose yes. I can do it with NVDA. I used to be able to do it with Jaws, but
for a while now I haven’t been able to do it. I don’t know if I have turned
something off or what. Any ideas how to get this back?

Jean

Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for him?