Excellent description. I can see how some novice listers might do this
without even knowing why it's not allowed.

Dave

From: "Gene Warner" <genewarn...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 10:08
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Posting to this List

Crossposting is sending a message to multiple lists at the same time. An
example would be if I sent this email to the jaws-users, jaws-scripting,
and screen-reader-users lists at the same time by putting all their
addresses in the to field, or putting two of the addresses in the cc field.

If you want to crosspost, fine, just do it by sending a separate email
to each list.

Note that some of the lists in my example are fictional.

hth

Cheers!