Hi everyone. There are a few verbosity settings that I want to change while reading email and can't find which setting to change. I'm using Seamonkey for email. When you read email, is there a way to stop jaws from saying link everytime you hit an email link? Also when I open an email it say the subject and name again which is fine but it says inbox for rilni...@gmail.com and x estern is there any way to turn that off? Otherwise everything is reading perfectly. Tanks. The same also happens in Thunderbird.
--
Rebecca Ilniski and guide dog Zeb email: rilni...@gmail.com