Hi,
You should be using the beginner verbosity, because it explains more of what
is happening on the screen and you can make more adjustments in the jaws
option menu.

The link describes that there is a link the jaws cursor encounter and by
pressing the enter key activates the link.
It's normal to hear the name that wrote to you and subject and the time it
was sent.
It all depends on your email program you are using,
Mines says, jorge's PFT, when I open my email program.

Do you hear your name and username on every email in your inbox, when you
are narrowing?
Maybe someone else can chime in and explain on how to remove that message
from your  email settings?

Maybe, if you use the advance verbosity, your issue might go away.
HTH,
                                        Jorge