What browser are you using?

On 12/15/2016 11:55 AM, zoe fiogkos wrote:
hi there I don't see a link to install it again to repair it.
Zoe

by the intersessions of the holy Theotokos, Lord have mercy on us. Jesus
said when I return will I find the faith, not will I find faith, but the
faith. So many will be shocked when he comes again in all his glory. My only
hope is that it won't be too late..

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: December 15, 2016 11:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] navigation in windows settings help

Hi Zoe!

Sounds like you have a corrupted Amazon Assistant install. What I'd
recommend is to reinstall the assistant, then try uninstalling it. The
theory here is that the reinstall will repair the installation, so that
you can successfuly uninstall it.

Here is a link to the Amazon Assistant web page where you can install it
for Internet Explorer, if you use a different browser, there are links
on the page to assistant installs for those.

hth

Cheers!