From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mr. Ed
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2016 11:06 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Excel

Hi Annette,
Do you have Virtual ribbons in menus check in the jaws wizard. By having
this check it will allow you to use the alt key to get to the menus and then
you can arrow across and then arrow down the list in the menus.
To check and see if you have this checked go to the help menu in Jaws then
to the wizard. I think it is about the third or fourth page where you will
find the box to check virtual ribbon on in menus. Give this a try and see if
this helps your issue.
Mr. Ed