luc...@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 1/8/2017 10:53 AM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Interesting. It doesn't work for me in Outlook 2010. I should have mentioned
this is what I'm using.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jason White
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2017 11:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reading an email address

You can use Shift-Tab from the body of the message to move into the header
field containing the address, then Route JAWS to PC (Insert+Numpad-Minus), then
read character-by-character with the JAWS cursor, then Numpad-Plus to return to
the PC cursor.

Works under Microsoft Outlook 2016.

Miriam Vieni <miriamvi...@optonline.net> wrote:
Is there a way to get Jaws to read an email address letter by letter
if you encounter one in the header or somewhere other than when you are
responding?

Miriam