From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2017 2:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reading an email address

Hi Miriam & List Members,

In Windows 7 & 8 the clipboard can only be viewed by doing a slight tweak.
The information & file can be gotten from the link below.  I've done this tweak
to all our Windows 7 computers, & it works just fine.  You might have to use
the Jaws cursor, & maximize the Clipbook Viewer window to read the contents.

Link for info & steps:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-clipboard-manager-viewer

Direct clipbrd.exe File download link:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/downloads/Clipboard-Viewer.zip