Just as a dumb suggestion, and because I am not certain, have you used the research feature in JAWS? I just used it, and it was accurate with the television weather for Houston Texas.

-----Original Message----- From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Weather underground has changed

If you can get me the address of the page you have, I can try yours,
because mine is no longer working as it was.

Maria Campbell
luc...@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 1/17/2017 9:52 PM, T. Civitello wrote:
Just looked at my link to Braille Underground, didn't see any change. Looks like about a ten day forecast. Tom
http://braille.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?brand=braille&query=san+francisco%2C+ca

-----Original Message----- From: Maria Campbell