From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dixie
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 9:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Weather underground has changed

I have been trying for a year to contact them...  They haven't had accurate
dates on this sight for a year.  The link on the website to contact them
doesn't work, and the link on the main site returns some kind of error.
  Each month the date reverts back to January1.  It is the weather for the
present day, but, the month noted on the webpage stays at January.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@