From: Mauricio Molina
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MalWareBytes 1.75 on Programs Page

Hi Mike,

A new development: After installing the latest version of Malwarebytes with
the trial full version still enabled, I was no longer able to go online with
either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. When I would launch either
browser, because I have some residual vision, I was able to notice a small
window open up at the bottom left of the screen. I could not Alt+Tab to it
and it went away after a few seconds. Preparing to deal with it, I used the
JAWS command of Insert+F10 to list running applications immediately after
the small window would appear and had just enough time to read that
Malwarebytes blocked a script from running, at least I believe it said
"script." I just recently uninstalled MacAfee and switched to Defender and
rarely use the web for more than online banking and Amazon so feel fairly
confident that I have no malicious critters on my computer. After
uninstalling the new Malwarebytes, all works as it should. By the way, I ran
Malwarebytes last night prior to uninstalling today and it found absolutely
nothing.  I'm not sure if I will give it another try or not but thought I
would share my recent experience.

Mauricio