Thank you for the interest and enthusiasm.
I think extending this functionality to RowSet, CachedRowSet, etc. is a great
idea.

At the risk of being redundant, I'd like to first make sure that we are talking
about the same thing ... or I'd at least like to better understand the
differences that there might be.

What if I prepared a brief package for your review of the interfaces and
classes, a sample of the XML String converted from a ResultSet, a test script
using the XmlDocumentAsResultSet classes and some documentation of the approach
and materials?

I could use the feedback to report back to you about any differences.

Please let me know if this is a reasonable first step.

Thanks!
Ken