SAXPath 1.0-beta-6 is now available.  Includes mostly fixes to the
Werken XPathLexer that prevented certain expressions, typically within
a predicate, to fail to be parsed correctly.

        http://saxpath.org/

Jaxen 1.0-beta-6 is now available.  Includes latest saxpath.jar and
now equally supports all object models, thanks to Erwin's hacking
on the JDOM support for namespaces.  Better conformance to the
XPath specification regarding name-test-steps.

        http://jaxen.org/

Development of both packages follows the Bazaar mentality, so if
there are changes or additions you wish to see, contact me, and
more-than-likely I'll provide you with CVS access to do whatever
you deem is necessary.  Contributions are muchly welcomed.

        -bob mcwhirter