I'm trying to implement something very much like an xsl if statement. To
evaluate the test attribute I've been trying to use the
BaseXPath.booleanValueOf method. Tracing it through, this works great up
until the very end.

BaseXPath.booleanValueOf() calls JaXPath.jaBooleanValueOf(), which correctly
evaluates the test attribute and gets a list of Boolean.TRUE's or
Boolean.FALSE's. However, it then calls BooleanFunction.evaluate() which
says, there's something on the list, return true.

So, even if we got back all falses, the result is true.

Should BooleanFunction.evaluate() check for Boolean.FALSE objects
separately, or am I on the wrong path trying to use BaseXPath.booleanValueOf
?

Thanks,
Alan Chappell
Battelle Seattle Research Center