On 12/19/01 12:36 AM, "Son Truong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> I just wrote a batch file to build Jaxen on Windows platform (mainly
> based on Xalan project). Well, if you think it's useful then you can add
> it to the Jaxen repository.

I've been thinking about the same problem.

In the Velocity project, we abandoned any build scripts for specific OSs due
to the displeasure of maintenance - the idea is that developers will build
(rather than 'users'), they have to have ant anyway, so why not just have a
naked build.xml script.

I this case, you would need to alter the build.xml to deal better with
adding the lib jars to the classpath, but that can be done pretty easily.

I'll take a whack at it if bob wouldn't mind seeing his beautiful .pl go
away. :)
--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting