Hi Hallvard,

I've tried all those too....

Eg...

 path //mysn:item[contains(ItoXML:*,'fred')]
 path //mysn:item[contains(Name,'fred')]
 path //mysn:item[contains(*,'fred')]

All failed! The only thing that worked are just using attributes or

//mysn:item[mysn:name = mysn:name] !?!?

[I've cc'd the list just in case!
I also posted to usenet:comp.text.xml and someone has had the same problem.
I'm gonna try to reproduce it as an example and post ]

Cheers,
Lordy

"Hallvard Tratteberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 25/10/2002 10:45:37

Please respond to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Business Email