Hello,

I'm new to Jaxme. I'm trying the following example:

XSD content

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<schema xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
        xmlns:exp="http://example.org/sample/";
        targetNamespace="http://example.org/sample/";
        elementFormDefault="qualified">

   <complexType name="Address">
      <sequence>
         <element name="name" type="string"/>
         <element name="doorNumber" type="short"/>
         <element name="street" type="string"/>
         <element name="city" type="string"/>
      </sequence>
   </complexType>

  <complexType name="USAddress">
    <complexContent>
     <extension base="exp:Address">
       <sequence>
          <element name="state" type="string"/>
       </sequence>
     </extension>
    </complexContent>
  </complexType>

  <element name="myAddress" type="exp:Address"/>

</schema>

XML content:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<myAddress xmlns = "http://example.org/sample/";
           xmlns:xsi = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
           xsi:schemaLocation = "http://example.org/sample sample.xsd"
                   xmlns:exp="http://example.org/sample/";
                   xsi:type="exp:USAddress">
    <name>James Bond</name>
    <doorNumber>123</doorNumber>
    <street>XYZ street</street>
    <city>ABC</city>
    <state>CA</state>
</myAddress>

The compiler can generate source files, but at runtime, I got
JM_EVENT_UNEXPECTED_CHILD_ELEMENT: Unexpected element:
'{http://example.org/sample/}state'.

My intention is that I purposely require the supertype (Address) in XSD file
but specify subtype (USAddress) in XML file. Is there something wrong with
Jaxme in this case, or is it unacceptable to have such XML?

Thanks in advance