Are you looking to retain your jBASE code, and simply store the data in Oracle? If so then you need a "jedi" driver for Oracle - I'm sure jBASE can provide you with one.

If you are looking for a permanent migration, then you will probably need to write something custom to export in a format that you can then bulk upload into Oracle (I'm no expert in this area)

Hope this helps

Simon

Simon Verona
Director