Hello,
My first thought is to be clear on your reasons for migration to Oracle
(this may be wrongly assumed to be obvious), be that as it may.
1. You may want to simply migrate data and end there (1st phase) with
Oracle as datastore only and retain your jbase code
Or
2. you may require to do some jbase code conversion as 2nd phase of your
migration. This would strongly depend on functions and features you plan to
take advantage of in Oracle.

Regards
Sage

On Tuesday, March 27, 2012, O'Tunji Agbaje <tagbaje2...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
> Yes, we want to convert data through standard upgrade process in T24 but
after the upgrade, we would like to migrate the data from jBASE to ORACLE.

> Tunji AGBAJE
> Sent from my iPad
> On 23 Mar 2012, at 16:36, Dick Thiot <dick.th...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Tunji,
>
> Simon asks a good question and I would like to ask it in a different
way.  Are you wanting to convert data or are you trying to convert your
application?  Data can be migrated and/or interchanged with Oracle but
unless you are well versed in the schema of your data in jBASE you may need
the assistance of whomever wrote your software.  Are you a Temenos customer?

> Dick
>
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Simon Verona <si...@dmservices.co.uk>
wrote:

>> Are you looking to retain your jBASE code, and simply store the data in
Oracle?  If so then you need a "jedi" driver for Oracle - I'm sure jBASE
can provide you with one.

>> If you are looking for a permanent migration, then you will probably
need to write something custom to export in a format that you can then bulk
upload into Oracle (I'm no expert in this area)

http://groups.google.com/group/jBASE?hl=en