Hi,
I'm confused.  Are you saying that the behavior mandated by the JCA spec is
not sufficient to guarantee that every connection handle will used in the
correct transaction?  If so, is this not a deficiency in the spec? If not,
what is the JBossConnectionListener for more specifically?

thanks
David Jencks