Just for the record, I don't mind having Oracle specific optimizations
in JAWS, it's just that the current structure of JAWS does not really
lend itself to this. Also, if you do use Oracle specific stuff for this
optimization, the option in a jaws entity should be given a name that
will tell users clearly that it won't work on other databases.

K.V. Vinay Menon wrote:

> Well,
>     We are an Oracle shop and woudl benefit [like loads of other Oracle
> users] from these changes. Remember they are there as an option. If you
> choose not to use them JAWS will work as usual.
>
> Vinay

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.