|>   +*
|>   +* Distributable under LGPL license.
|>   +* See terms of license at gnu.org.
|>   +*/
|
|Huh?  Why?

because CVS...

|>   +*   Revisions:
|>   +*
|>   +*   yyyymmdd author: explicit fix description (no line
|numbers but methods) go beyond the cvs commit message
|>   +*   eg:
|>   +*   20010516 marc fleury: Ask all developers to clearly
|document the Revision, changed the header.
|
|Also, if you are going to do this, put some HTML in there so that the
|javadocs are readable.

That is a good idea, require that the Revisions change be HTML readable...
good call.

|>   +// DO NOT USE "TAB" TO INDENT CODE USE *2* SPACES FOR
|PORTABILITY AMONG EDITORS
|
|Ok, fine.  Why *2* spaces all of a sudden?

why not? reads well on 1024x768 (see I have been working from my laptop for
the past year and a half or so) and 2 looks really good...

but if you guys gave me money or a monica I might settle for 3... dunno...

marcf