On 19 Jun, Toby Allsopp wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 09:49:57PM -0400, Bill Burke wrote:
>> Does anybody use emacs?  We should have a java-mode specific to jboss.
>
> Does anybody *not* use emacs?  They wouldn't admit it anyway.  Unless they
> use vi.
>
> I have a jboss style from when the standard was 3 spaces.  If there's
> interest I can post it (when I get home) along with instructions on
> how to automatically activate it when editing JBoss sources.

Yes pleas. I have to admit. I have used emacs for year, and jde as a
java IDE for quite some time now, but I have absolute no idea of how to
change the indentation.

If tuff rules are going to be enforced in JBoss, there ought to be some
little guide with tips on how to enforce them in different IDE:s.

//Peter

> Toby.

Jobba hos oss: http://www.tim.se/weblab
Peter Antman             Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
Systems Architect        WWW: http://www.tim.se
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942