My whole point from the beginning.

> Bill, I think you were the main motivation for all this dynamic isolation
> configuring.  Can you eliminate your need for serializable transactions on
> a few tables by explicitly keeping several versions around and finding a
> way to get the correct version?

David, I have no requirement for dynamic isolation configuration.  Dain, had
modified JAWS to enable dynamic isolation configuration and I was trying to
convince him and Marc(not very well btw) that this was a bad idea.  I was
trying to make the point that you could get different isolation for
different bean types by attaching different pools to those beans.  You're
totally right that without true XA and 2pc, using 2 different pools is
probably a bad idea and should be avoided at all costs.

Sorry for all the confusion I generated, but at least we're all in agreement
now?

Bill