Hi Toby,

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

as does it with mine. Coffee, coffee!

>I don't follow this.  TxCapsule.enlistResource calls
>TxCapsule.startResource,

nay, that´s the problem (from enlistResource):

            if (idx != -1) {
               if (resourceState[idx] == RS_ENLISTED)
                  return false; // already enlisted

               startResource(idx);
               return true;
            }

the state of the resource after end(TMSUCCESS) is RS_ENDED and not
RS_ENLISTED.

>From what Ole was stating, my impression is that rather TMSUSPEND should be
called
on the resource before returning to the pool and that (for spec compliance
and optimisation
purposes), we should adopt the possibility to call immediately call
end(TMSUCCESS)
on a suspended Minerva resource.

CGJ