-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Whoever invented XA, must have a foggy brain, too. I know exactly one person
in our whole company who
is able to see the big tx-picture and how that relates to different brands
of databases and this person is definitely not me.

>Dr. Jung, do you have a testcase to show there is a problem?

Unfortunately, I cannot isolate the XA-resource behaviour from our
environment easily.
Hence my description is all I can give, at the moment. I will try to
construct a unit case,
but that will take some time.

Before, I would be interested to see whether the proposed change would break
anything
in the test suite ... which part of the test suite is dedicated to the
MinervaXACM?

CGJ