-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Maybe I should have stated that we use a *non-xa* jdbc connection
underneath.

The minerva wrappers are then dispensed, inter alia, to another level of
pooled,
transactional OR-mapping resources.  In this context, the
XAClientConnections are used without immediate tx
association and are purely controlled by the managed OR-resources. Hence the
automatic rollback
on the OR-Resource will force a "manual" rollback of the ClientConnection.

Hence, I´m not trying to convince you to remove that Exception if the
XAClientConnection wraps an
xa jdbc connection! Here, the code is perfect. I´m rather asking for an
analogue implementation to
the commit case, where you also throw an Exception in the xa-case but do the
manual commit, otherwise.

Thx for your attention,
CGJ