Hello Andreas,

>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>Von: Schaefer, Andreas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. Juli 2001 23:51
>An: jBoss-Dev (E-mail)
>Betreff: [JBoss-dev] JBoss Management Architecture

>What do YOU think ?

I´d prefer the second option (registering the application-wrappers, such as
ContainerInvokers, Interceptors, BeanCaches, BeanPools, etc. as separate
MBeans) because that makes the design more modular, IMHO.

Is this what you already approach with the serverdatacollector, the logical
view? Just a thought: Couldn´t we enforce MBean-compliance in the basic
interfaces and implementation classes of container, interceptor, invoker and
automatically register/deregister them as regular MBeans in the MBeanServer?

CGJ