It does not say... this is one of the grey-areas of the spec.  Most
providers will round-robin over multipule recievers.  It is really too bad
that this is not more concreate, as JMS would provide a nice mech. for
distributing over a large group of machines, and allow for ordering and
such.

I think that I will probably drop JMS for this as soon as I have time to
rearch. under a different distribution system (like JavaSpaces).  JMS is too
ugly and too vendor specific.  I will probably still keep it around for
async events from beans/to beans though.  Just not as the backend for
distributing load.

--jason