I'm not up-to-date on javaspaces but with jms you can certainly have
multiple receivers on the same message queue, you can also have multiple
senders.  The JMS spec does not specify any policy for how messages are
distributed between different receivers though.

As for message order, it is only guaranteed amongst messages sent to the
same queue from the same sender, that is if you receive two messages from
the same queue sent by the same sender they will arrive in the order sent
(except for some cases involving different priorities and the like).

Cheers,
David