Yes,

I am seeing this same thing with RH development... really annoying and I
don't know what is going on... I will try to chase it down today but I would
really like to commit (once and for all!!!!!).

Seems to be a bit better when you move up the initial jdbc stuff
(initializing the database).  I really wonder what makes this happen but it
seems that if you start the database and it is not done the initialization
of some other MBean conflicts with that... frankly makes little sense right
now but something is definitely regressed with the latest versions.

marcf