Hi,

I don't think the hanging problem I'm seeing is due to a still-bound socket
because

1. I have another slightly older jboss that does not hang when I run it
alternately with the one that does.

2. Waiting a few seconds after calling the start thread in the Hypersonic
MBean before returning from start to the mbean server eliminates the hang.

david jencks