Hi,

--- Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> why mail over mimemail?
>
> --jason
>

> On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Chris Kimpton wrote:
>
> >   User: kimptoc
> >   Date: 01/09/02 12:29:38

> >        <!-- email output to list -->
> >   -    <mimemail tolist="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> >   -       subject="Automated JBoss Testsuite"
> >   -       message="Automated JBoss Testsuite"
> >   -       from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
> >   -      <fileset dir="${project.root}/testsuite/output/reports">
> >   -        <include name="text/**"/>
> >   -      </fileset>
> >   -    </mimemail>
> >   +    <mail tolist="${run.nightly.email.tolist}"
> >   +       subject="Automated JBoss Testsuite Results"
> >   +       message="Automated JBoss Testsuite Results"
> >   +       from="${run.nightly.email.from}"
> >   +          mailhost="${run.nightly.email.mailhost}"
> >   +

files="${project.root}/testsuite/output/reports/text/TESTS-TestSuites.txt"
> >   +    />
> >   +
> >   +
> >   +

Laziness ;-)

ant complained that it did not recognise the mimemail task - and I
could not see it - until I upgraded my docs to be ant1.4beta2 - and
then I saw it was an optional task - I was too lazy to amend the
build.xml to recognise the task - especially when mail worked without
any extra config.... at least so I thought - but where are the daily
testing results this morning - according to the log files they were
sent...

Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London - http://freeflats.com