> Laziness ;-)
>
> ant complained that it did not recognise the mimemail task - and I
> could not see it - until I upgraded my docs to be ant1.4beta2 - and
> then I saw it was an optional task - I was too lazy to amend the
> build.xml to recognise the task - especially when mail worked without
> any extra config.... at least so I thought - but where are the daily
> testing results this morning - according to the log files they were
> sent...

You were not use the ant from tools then?

I was thinking mimemail, so that we could eventually attach different
versions of the report, like a summary, a detail and perhaps an html detail
too.

Please make sure you are building off of the version of ant from tools (ala
the build.<sh|bat> scripts.

--jason