Hi,

Jason Dillon wrote:
> I ran some tests last night with the TransactionManager.TransactionTimeout
> set toInteger.MAX_VALUE, and I am still getting these messages:
>
> org.jboss.tm.TxCapsule [Thread-5] () - Transaction XidImpl [FormatId=257,
>GlobalId=eng-ecr5a//0, BranchQual=] timed out. status=STATUS_ACTIVE

That shouldn't happen. Just looked into the code I
wrote, and it looks like you have found a bug in it:
In org.jboss.tm.TxManager line 314, the new timeout
in milliseconds is calculated with the expression:
  timeout = 1000 * seconds;
I guess it should have been
  timeout = 1000L * seconds;
to enforce widening _before_ the multiplication.

Maybe Integer.MAX_VALUE/1000 is long enough for you
until i get around to committing a fix?

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.