The problem is that I want to basicly use a local TX with a MQ XAConnection. 
  If knew how to generate vaid XIDs to feed the XAResource, then we could 
emulate the TM.  But I'm not 100% on
how to generate XIDs, so hacked a JBossMQ specific solution.

Anybody know how to generate valid XIDs???  At least valid enough to control 
a 1 phase commit resource???

Regards,
Hiram

>From: Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] MDB non-xa cf & tx timeout
>Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:17:23 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Why does StdServerSession hard code JBossMQ specifics (JBossMQTXInterface
>& the related classnames and such)?
>
>--jason
>
>
>On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Hiram Chirino wrote:
>
> >
> > No, Not yet...  I guess I should also do the same for CMT that has
> > NotSupported right???
> >
> > Regards,
> > Hiram
> >
> > >From: Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] MDB non-xa cf & tx timeout
> > >Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 20:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
> > >
> > >Hey, sorry for the late reply.  What about CMT?  Shouldn't CMT behave 
>the
> > >same in this case?
> > >
> > >The system I run this under uses the old style config.  Is this change
> > >relavent for integration with 2.4.x?  I think I might switch over to 
>that
> > >for production use... head is changing to quickly.
> > >
> > >--jason
> > >
> > >
> > >On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi Jason,
> > > >
> > > > >Anyways, I think there is still an issue with the tx recipts for an
> > >MDB.  I
> > > > >have to set the default tx timeout insainly high to avoid this 
>problem.
> > > > >
> > > > >I remember there were a few suggestions on how to fix this, but I 
>am
> > >not
> > > > >sure what happend to them...
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > I just commited chanages to HEAD that should fix this for MDB with 
>BMT.
> > > > Pease test and let me know if it worked.
> > > >
> > > > Regards,
> > > > Hiram
> > > >
> > > > _________________________________________________________________
> > > > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at
> > >http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > Jboss-development mailing list
> > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >_______________________________________________
> > >Jboss-development mailing list
> > >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development
> >
> >
> > _________________________________________________________________
> > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at 
>http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Jboss-development mailing list
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development
> >
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Jboss-development mailing list
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development


_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp


_______________________________________________
Jboss-development mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development

Reply via email to