All,

I'm using jBoss 2.2.2 with Java 1.3.1 and have a question concerning the
behavior of the DriverManager.

Essentially I've provided a simple implementation of the java.sql.Driver
interface.  At the moment one of the things it does is try to obtain a list
of other registered drivers by calling DriverManager.getDrivers().  This
works fine when I try it from Forte however when I use the driver in jBoss
the DriverManager skips all drivers except for my own driver.

Does anyone know why this is happening?  I have a feeling it has something
to do with a SecurityManager but I'm not sure how the two are related.

There is a bug that is kind of related but is suppose to have been fixed in
the JDK1.2 final release.

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/qow/archive/11/index.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,