David,

I know that other drivers have been registered because I have checked the following:

1) the server.log file generated by jBoss; and

2) I have made a call to DriverManager.setLogStream() to get a trace on what the DriverManager is doing.  From the stream I can see the DriverManager is skipping the other drivers.

Cheers,
Craig.