No, we cannot wait for JavaGroups changes.  This needs to work.  Please do
not modify the code yourself.  I'll do the work, just point me to an example
of how I can access the mbean-ref-list.  BTW, with the mbean-ref-list
example can you please describe to me how calls are ordered?  What MBeans
get created first?  What order does start() get called?

<flame>
BTW, nobody has explained to me yet WHY YOU ARE REMOVING INIT.  All your
suggestions are just hacks and will muddy the design and complicate it.
Honestly, I'm extremely annoyed that I have to go back to code that had
worked before just because somebody doesn't like init().  Could somebody
please explain why removing init() is so important and how it is such a
critical thing for the JMX framework?
</flame>

Bill