|I intend to write a whitey on it some day too, but basically it goes
|something like this:
|* Meta-programming is good, but not inherent to EJB

true, but a sophism

"You are intelligent, but intelligence is not inherent to Rickard Oberg (I
am intelligent as well), does that make Rickard Oberg dumb?"

|* The EJB programming model in general is flawed. (See EJB-INTEREST for
|lots of conflicting answers to common questions. If experts can't figure
|it out, how are mortals supposed to?!)

could it be because "experts" are donkey-dick-sucking-monkeys that don't
know their ass from their tinny winny pinuses? I think so.

Anyway when you really make your points, make sure to be "specific" about
the "model in general" :) that's not going to cut it.

|* In particular, dynamic (re)configuration of EJB is not possible, and
|it should be (compare with JMX/Jini)

false

|* The EJB persistence model is flawed, compared with JDO.

true boloney, sliced thick, with peanuts in the middle, will end up as
chunky 2c toilet wisdom

marcf

|/Rickard

|--