Has there been any thought as to making the log4j component a configurable MBean like the rest of the system?  It would be nice to be able to configure the logging properties via some administration interface "on the fly" via jmx.  Right now it looks as if there is only a thin wrapper around starting log4j and pointing at its configuration file.

By the way, has any significant amount of work been done on an administration/monitoring utility?  I'd be interested in working on something like this (or starting it if it hasn't been done already)

-jason

Scott M Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

11/16/2001 01:25 PM