This is it!

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jboss/jboss-3.0.0alpha.zip

we will have the link on www.jboss.org shortly

so go gentlemen, you know what is in there, clustering, EJB 2.0, sar, cl
microkernel, the future.

Can you hear those gun shots in the distance? that is us slugging it with
the big boys,  that is us beating the crap out them, we believe, we believe
in it, we believe in it more than they do.

Come help us, we need you.

We need you to download the stuff, we need you to buy the documentation from
Dain on EJB 2.0 CMP, we need you to test and debug, we need you to strech it
we need you to push it in your own vincinity, this is how we play the game.
Play your part, help us establish JBoss as the Open Monopoly for web-app
server infrastructure.

we need you to code, pick up your keyboards and join our legions.

We need you dude.

And remember we love you too,

PLgC
marcf