Adam,

Have you tried the Jetty integration ?

If so, and you didn't like it, would you let me know what was broken, so it can
be fixed.

Any feedback at all would be useful, otherwise I am working in a vacuum.

JBoss 3 cvs now contains Jetty4 which is Servlet 2.3 and JSP 1.2 (Jasper - same
as Catalina).

As far as the user is concerned this should be a drop in replacement for
Catalina. If it isn't we need to know.

Thanks,

Jules