marc fleury wrote:

> following my own mantra of "communicate simple", go right ahead and create a
> URLConnection that closes the connection after some time or every time,
> maybe even every time is enough.

See previous email. No guessing is needed. All the connection needs is
that when we explicitly say "close() goddammit" it will close the
underlying connection, so that we can remove the file that it was
pointing to.

> The discussion I have below only affects "loading" times when new classes
> are deployed and we can always measure that and deal with it. So KISS the
> URL.

There would be no loading time problems. See previous descriptions.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg