Who is Scott ? And where do I find his answer?

Actually I'm looking forward to hear from you (or others that could
help) about:
Wither there a way to turn this current (extended) concurrent JBoss
handling off, and rather allow additional requests (to the available
instances within a pool) to wait until (freed) bean instances are
returned back to the pool..?
Or is the only way for me to currently address it if via modifying the
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInstancePool.get() method that you have
outlined below. If so, is there other methods that I should also be
modifying, in order to insure that all bean's container types are
behaving the same?

Jeff.

PS: Do you think that I should post this in the to-do list for future
JBoss releases (if it exists)?