You are right.  I had a momentary lapse of reason (that lasted for more
than a moment actually).

I still think that we should find a better name for the j2ee module, but
there is only real motivation to do that if we move the jmx and other
apis in there too.

My apologies for my lack of sensibility on this matter.  I will have it
fixed shortly.

--jason