Jason, could you please consult others before making this kind of change in
the future, and please move this into the org.jboss.resource.adapter
package with the other adapters included with jboss?

I will note that I previously asked the authors of the jms adapter whether
they thought it would be more appropriate in its original location or in
the connector package, and they asked me not to move it.  Things may have
changed since then, of course.

thanks
david jencks