I will move it there.  Was thinking about moving it there but decided
that someone would tell me which was which.

Asking for forgiveness is often much easier than asking for permission.

I moved this with out "asking for permission" as part of the clean up of
the jboss/server module, which does entirely too much right now.  True,
I could have posted a message, which may or may not have been read then
waited for a few days to collect all of the responses.  Or I could
simply move it, and see who cares about that change.  It is a rather
aggressive (and back wards) method for getting something done, but it
does get it done.

In this case the JMS RA has absolutely no need to remain in the
jboss/server module.  There is nothing which depends on it to compile.
Logically it belongs closer to the other resource adapters.  It does not
currently, but could also use classes where are helpers for such
adapters, which might only live in the jboss/connector module.

I certainly do not want to hurt anybodies feelings by moving there code
around.  The last few days I have been trying to clean up loose ends and
reorganize for the upcoming release.

It seems that no one has been paying particular attention to these
areas, so I took them up, partly to help isolate the core system from
the plugins to help prepare the system for embedded use, and partly
because I want todo everything in my power to help make JBoss the best
it can be.

In the case here, I do not think that Peter cares too much which package
his RA lives in.  If I am wrong then my apologies for not consulting
with Peter first.

--jason