Ditto.  This is better than dropping stuff under conf/*/* as this may be
a non local URL.  This restores the utility of config name and keeps the
different types of paths (which may be non-local urls or files) seperate.

Doing this means that we will need to jave a jboss.home (jboss/) and a
jboss.server.home (jboss/servers/<configName>/), but that is probably
not a bad idea.  Since users can control all of the paths (they will
shortly via system props) then any arbitrary setup can be achived,
leavinf us free to provide a default and sensile setup for most users.

Its like you are inside my head... I was thinking about this (mostly)
last night.

--jason